General Health Tips
• Maintain a healthy body weight as obesity is a key symptom for diabetes.
• Regular exercise, even if a moderate or light walk, should be part of your routine.
• Limit excessive protein consumption.
• Reduce salt from your diet.
• Eat a healthy and balanced diet with restricted sugar and saturated fats.
• Eat smaller portions of food at regular intervals to maintain healthy sugar levels.
• Avoid tobacco and smoking.
• Drink plenty of water instead of sweetened fruit drinks and soda.
• Get your blood sugar tested at frequent intervals and keep a record of your tests.